Please use this Website as a resource to understand your benefit, find a provider and contact TCSIG’s chiropractic partner, ChiroMetrics.
If you do not see your current provider listed please let us know who they are by emailing us and we will contact their office. Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have about your benefit.
When you need services, just follow these simple steps:
- Select a contracted provider of your choice:
- Click here to search for a contracted provider, or
- Call Customer Service at 1-877-519-8839 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
- No referral required
- You may change providers at any time
- Call the PhysMetrics Provider directly to schedule an appointment.
- Your provider will verify your eligibility status.
- You will be asked to complete any health history forms required by the provider.
- You will simply pay your designated co-payment for services rendered.
- Consumer Driven Health Plan participants will pay a deposit of $20 to the chiropractor for each date of service and will be responsible for the remainder of the charges after receiving their explanation of benefits.
Submitting a Super Bill
To submit a claim PhysMetrics, please download the “Reimbursement Request Form”
- Complete Form.
- Attach original itemized bills for chiropractic expenses. Bills should include:
- The name of the person for whom services were rendered
- Date and description of treatments
- The amount charged for each treatment
- Include receipts that indicate you have paid for chiropractic expenses and show the provider’s information, i.e. name and address. Generic receipts without provider information are not considered acceptable documentation.
- Claims may either be faxed or mailed via US mail (NO EMAIL). For questions, call (877) 519-8839 to speak to a representative.
Please select from the options below to find a participating chiropractic provider near you.
We would love to talk with you and welcome any phone calls or emails! If you have any questions regarding your coverage, please contact us at:
PO Box 25220 Fresno, CA 93729-5220
The information available at the link below is provided in good faith to comply with the Machine-Readable Files (MRF) provision of the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule (TCFR). These files are extensive collections of data to be ingested and read by machines and are not intended for member use. Click plan type below to access files.
Premier Plus Plan:
To learn more about the TCFR and the MRF provision, refer to this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services PAGE.